Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can I find what items you have for sale? You can view our entire collection on our website at www.theenglishmanusa.com. If you see something special that you admire from an artist we represent, in many cases we can get the item or a similar item for you. Many contemporary artists take commissions. We can help facilitate that for you! Please contact the gallery for more information.
2. Can I have an item shipped to me? Of course! We will ship anywhere in the world.
3. How do you safely ship items? Our staff is skilled in carefully and properly shipping artwork, sculptures and other delicate items.
We work with multiple shipping companies in order to provide the best shipping service for each individual item. For local deliveries, we offer personal delivery and installation directly to your home.
4. What methods of payment do you accept? We take all major credit cards, check or wire transfer.
5. Where can I find the price of an item? If you find an item that interests you, we can always provide more information as well as price.
Please email the gallery at naples@Theenglishmanusa.com or call at (239) 649-8088. You can also enquire in person at:
1190 3rd St S
Naples, FL 34102
PH: (239) 649 – 8088
6. Do you purchase antiques? Yes, we are always interested in purchasing quality fine art and antiques, particularly original paintings.
Please send images to info@Theenglishmanusa.com we may take a few days to respond to you.
7. Artist Submissions We are always interested in looking at new work by artists we have not yet met.
Please send images of artwork to email@example.com and please be sure to include, dimensions, price, medium, artist bio and any other relevant information. It may take a week for us to respond.